Go Driving School asks for feedback from students who complete driver training. Here are some comments:
- "Bravo ... for running a fabulous, enjoyable driving school. [Our student] was very nervous going into it, but your approach put him at ease."
- "[My students] loved [Brian] - he's great with the kids." Student: "He is so cool!"
- "My daughter very much enjoyed her driving lesson with Grace!"
- "This was a great experience. Thank you! Scott was a great teacher."
- "I can't say enough times what a wonderful experience I had at GDS. (I know, driving school was actually fun!) Walter, Janice, and the other instructors were kind, patient, and thorough."
- “Even after driving more than 100 hours on the road, I still found out that I still had a lot to learn! Thanks a lot for helping us becoming more confident and efficient in driving. I highly recommend every beginner to have driving lessons from [Go Driving].”
- "Walter and Scott did a wonderful job with [our student]. Go Driving was highly recommended to me by other parents who work at KU and I will be sure to recommend you as well. It was a very positive experience for a very nervous driver!"
- “I would like to thank you, John and Alan for the fantastic learning experience both in classroom and behind the wheel. ... John and Allen were wonderful, patient instructors as well, and actually made me look forward to driving.”