Here are comments from students who completed driver education at Go Driving School:
- "This was a job well done. I did panic at first because I am scared of driving on the road, but the instructor did a very good job and showed me that there is no need to be scared. Hats off to you, Mr. Brian. I will recommend anyone who wants to learn to drive even if they are 65 and over. Thanks again." (five stars on Google)
- "I was initially very nervous to sign up for Driver’s Education because I’m already in my 20s and had avoided driving for a long time .... After doing some research, Go Driving was the clear choice and I’m happy I went with it! The instruction was clear and excellent. I loved the ease of scheduling and the sense of humor all of the employees have. Alan was my favorite to drive with, but I seriously could not have asked for better instructors overall!"
- "Go Driving breaks down the process into various sessions so the student is able to retain the curriculum. They also divide the driving times into three 2-hour sessions. Walter was great in the classroom and in the car. My granddaughter really enjoyed this school and said she wished her school teachers taught and explained topics like Walter. Would highly recommend to anyone thinking of learning to drive" (Google review)
- "They got my teenage boys driving! They loved their class time, and driving instructors! This is by far the best driving school around!!" (Google review)
- “My son loved this class format (four in-person sessions as opposed to all 8 hours in one day) and really enjoyed Walter's humor and instruction. He really enjoyed learning behind the wheel skills with Walter as well. Overall, we were extremely satisfied with the sign up process, the instruction, and with Walter. Highly recommend.” (Google review)
- "Both of my children completed Drivers Ed at Go Driving School and had a great experience! The instructors are patient and knowledgeable and the whole experience is very well organized." (Google review).