Here are comments from students who completed driver education at Go Driving School:
- "Thank you for the way you structured the driving program ... spread out and taken a step at a time to ensure we understand exactly what we are about doing and how it's done here. I want to say a big thank you to my distinguish instructor, Mr. Brain Scheideman. Thank you for your patience and commitment during my behind the wheel driving session. I lack words to express how grateful I am. [F]rom the depth of my heart, thank you very much for laying a good foundation for me to build on."
- "I got my license today! I can’t tell you how much anxiety you eased and how much you changed my life! I was going into the DMV and was so anxiety-stricken. You made the process so much easier. Thank you!"
- "I was initially very nervous to sign up for Driver’s Education because I’m already in my 20s and had avoided driving for a long time .... After doing some research, Go Driving was the clear choice and I’m happy I went with it! The instruction was clear and excellent. I loved the ease of scheduling and the sense of humor all of the employees have. Alan was my favorite to drive with, but I seriously could not have asked for better instructors overall!"
- "Your friendliness, social skills and humor add a lot to the experience! I like how you use names as you are teaching and discussing--it keeps everyone engaged!"
- "Daughter was nervous before class but came home relaxed and excited to start driving. Really enjoyed Walter’s teaching technique. Thank you."
- “The best driving school in Lawrence. Walter is a great instructor. He has all of the following properties a teacher must have--patient, caring, kind, knowledgeable, hard working, dedication to teaching, humor (more humor) and effective teaching. Also, I loved their user friendly website. Everything from surfing to making an appointment is smooth (as a smoothie). Perfect!”