Go Driving School asks for feedback from students who completed classes and driver training. Here are some of the comments we received:
- "Mr. Olker and Mr. Cantrell made [our student] feel comfortable while driving and Mr. Olker kept them entertained during class to keep it from being boring. We were completely satisfied with the course and appreciate everyone being so helpful and accommodating ...!"
- "I passed my driver's test a little while ago and have gotten a car! ... Thank you so much for your help! I ... joined the group of KU PhD students that highly recommend Go Driving ... ! Thank you so much!!"
- "You are a great school. Before taking lessons with Go Driving, I had anxiety attacks just thinking about getting behind the wheel. Walter made me at ease and never pushed me to go beyond my comfort zone. He got me out of my comfort zone without me realizing-which was great."
- "[L]ast night, [our student] told me that going to Go Driving was one of the best decisions we ever made and worth every penny we paid for it. ... Learning to drive is a necessity in the modern world and a major milestone on the "road to adulthood". It's a skill that, if not gained, can be a serious liability in later life. Thank you for helping us help him to grow the wings of independence and setting him free."
- "We cannot thank you enough for the great experience [our student] had while working with you. ... [Our student] walked through our front door with a smile on his face after every driving lesson! ... [Our student] shows more confidence while driving now and you deserve many thanks for helping [our student] in these beginning stages of driving."
- “Even after driving more than 100 hours on the road, I still found out that I still had a lot to learn! Thanks a lot for helping us becoming more confident and efficient in driving. I highly recommend every beginner to have driving lessons from [Go Driving].”
- Go Driving provided an amazing experience for my mother-in-law. She is 57, a recent immigrant (hardly speaks English), and had never learned to drive. Walter provided engaging and thorough instruction with my wife acting as a translator. My wife was so impressed with the ease that he made the class engaging for the younger drivers and the couple of older first-timers. ... A great experience for both my wife and mother-in-law!"
- “You have an extremely high level of customer service and great skills with hard to please teenagers.”
- “This was a great experience for both of us! ... I love that you are funny and kind, I think that people are able to learn so much more when they are not stressed out! ... Loved it! Thank you!"
- What did you like best? “The thoroughness and sincerity on the part of the instructor in ensuring that the student was a competent driver upon conclusion of the training. The flexibility of the instructor in accommodating student availability was totally awesome, not to mention his knowledge, patience, and last but not the least, his sense of humor.”